The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know the address for Zoom's web site. A google search produces lots of sites that carry Zoom plastic baits, but none for the company itself. Thanks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's not the website but, by far, the best one I have found is:

www.zoombaits.com

I make it a habit to periodically stop by there and check out the "BARGAIN BIN" items. I have made out like a bandit there several times. The special colors tabs for each item can be great too. This site does not include ZOOM's other stuff like the WEC cranks though.

Good Luck, Scott B

·
Registered
769 Posts
I've always assumed that they don't have a site since it never shows up on a search. Sorta odd in this day and age.

·
Registered
769 Posts
That's another site like zoombaits.com that has a disclaimer at the bottom of their home page that they're a distributor and not connected with the actual company.

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
what are your favorite zoom baits?

mine are:

1. Brush hogs- the big ones and the baby version
2. jig trailers- from the swimming chunk to the flipping styles
3. 6 inch Ringworm
4. Super Fluke
5. Big Ol' Monster - 11 inch worm
6. Finesse worm- my answer to the slider worm
7. Trick Worms - before senkos, I used this a lot

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good 'uns Joe!!
My favorite ZOOM plastics are:

1. Centipede, wacky-rigged, mojo rigged and my answer to the Slider.
2. 4" Dead Ringer
3. Super Chunk and Super Chunk Jr.
4. Lizards (any size) GREAT mojo baits, esp the 4"
5. Tubes, watermelon/gold and watermelon/red ones are KILLER for me

All-in-all, they make a GREAT product and if you are patient you can get some great deals on this stuff. The only other factory plastics that I throw regularly are V&M.

Happy New Years, ScottB

·
Registered
769 Posts
Tubes, jig trailers and Super Flukes. I've never used Ultra Vibe Speed Worms, but if they're even close to some of the recommendations that I've seen, they'll be on my list not too long after the upcoming season gets underway.

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
anyone used a Z-nail?....I tried it a few times last year, and caught a few fish.....

its Zoom's version of a senko....

Joe

1 - 10 of 10 Posts