I make it a habit to periodically stop by there and check out the "BARGAIN BIN" items. I have made out like a bandit there several times. The special colors tabs for each item can be great too. This site does not include ZOOM's other stuff like the WEC cranks though.
1. Brush hogs- the big ones and the baby version
2. jig trailers- from the swimming chunk to the flipping styles
3. 6 inch Ringworm
4. Super Fluke
5. Big Ol' Monster - 11 inch worm
6. Finesse worm- my answer to the slider worm
7. Trick Worms - before senkos, I used this a lot
1. Centipede, wacky-rigged, mojo rigged and my answer to the Slider.
2. 4" Dead Ringer
3. Super Chunk and Super Chunk Jr.
4. Lizards (any size) GREAT mojo baits, esp the 4"
5. Tubes, watermelon/gold and watermelon/red ones are KILLER for me
All-in-all, they make a GREAT product and if you are patient you can get some great deals on this stuff. The only other factory plastics that I throw regularly are V&M.
Tubes, jig trailers and Super Flukes. I've never used Ultra Vibe Speed Worms, but if they're even close to some of the recommendations that I've seen, they'll be on my list not too long after the upcoming season gets underway.