The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon everyone,
My name is Chris. I grew up in Putnam county but have fished saltwater all my life. I now have kids and an old coleman flatbottom boat with a trolling motor looking to explore different bodies of water in the dutchess county area. I would like to start freshwater fishing more as well.. just mostly fished from shore and not had any luck in most of my years living up here lol i have heard walleye lake and long pond are good spots to fish. Any other locations?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Afternoon everyone,
My name is Chris. I grew up in Putnam county but have fished saltwater all my life. I now have kids and an old coleman flatbottom boat with a trolling motor looking to explore different bodies of water in the dutchess county area. I would like to start freshwater fishing more as well.. just mostly fished from shore and not had any luck in most of my years living up here lol i have heard walleye lake and long pond are good spots to fish. Any other locations?
Whaley Lake is locked down. Fahnstock, Wappingers Lake, Wappingers Creek to the Hudson, Sylvan Lake, etc. Google Earth is my best friend

1 - 2 of 2 Posts