The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
A Knight Without Armour
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Warning: Missing argument 1 for vB_Template::create(), called in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(285) : eval()'d code on line 3 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 3696

I get this every time I come to this forum

·
Life is good !
3,757 Posts
It means we are in contact with space aliens, being watched and soon they will be in control ... give up that secret bait formula ! it is our only chance of surviving .

·
Dragging Bass
2,657 Posts
Warning: Missing argument 1 for vB_Template::create(), called in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(285) : eval()'d code on line 3 and defined in [path]/includes/class_core.php on line 3696

A missing argument? Must have something to do with Marty then. lol

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I have the same thing on the top of my page.....I ignore it.....I thought it was something w/ the site as I have restarted my computer a few times and hasn't debugged it.....

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts

can't take a hint, can you? it's machine code for "Get the [email protected]#$ out of here!".....lol....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.