The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The boat show that is. We are in the process of moving out over 1000 boats from the floor and will continue this process until some time tomarrow.

The show itself turned out to be great success with the attendence being up over last year and the majority of the exhibitors having a great show and selling a lot of boats. STRATOS had a good show and was pleased with their sales in a market that has not catered to bass boats before. Word up is that TRITON will be here next year with a sizable display of their fiberglass and aluminum boats.

My extreme thanks to all of you who showed up and helped support the New York National Boats Show's virgin effort to establish a 'freshwater" market here. I will do all that I can to make this an even larger area with more boats and booth exhibitors for next years show.
Thank you all again for your support.

PS to the Evil Tyrant: Where do you want that 34' Silverton sent to?

·
Registered
526 Posts
LP,

Thanks again for the tix...I owe you one...Its in the vault...

It was worth the trip just to talk to Lowrance and Garmin...The tackle guys were sprinkled here and there and made for an interesting day for me as a "boatless fisherman"...Good way to spend an afternoon of NON-FISHING...As a result, I have finalized my primary shopping list for 2004...

BTW, those boats are simply out of the question for me...Maybe I can moor a Grady White on Kensico this season...lol

Kensico Waterskiing Anyone ?

Mark D

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
34??? Shoot, they got it wrong again, I wanted the 54 footer, complete with crew........

with a Stratos in tow.......

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Great show Leigh !!!! Thanks again for the tickets .
Look forward to next year.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Great Job!!! Dick Johnson should bring you on as a sales consultant!!!!!LOL!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks again!

Leigh, Thanks again for the Tix...i took my son and two fishing buddies from my town here in NJ...we had a great time..i work right on 28th street so i had free parking and walked the 3 blocks to the show...i got to meet the guys from the "Ugly Duckling" lure company again and was surprised they remembered me [ i won their tournament Charlie hosted}...it was a great day...i just wish my wife would have said Yes to that 32 footer i was looking at!...LOL

Kilrbil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts