The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NYBASS would like to welcome Globe Construction as our newest sponsor! Many of you know Nick (aka Bassrat) as a welcome and funny presence on the forums, but you may not know that he actually works for a living!... That's right!...Nick's a Restoration Contractor. I've heard good things about his business, so if you've recently had fire damage or just need general construction services, call you friendly NYBASS pal Nick Russo and he'll be sure to hook you up!

Thanks Nick and the boys for your support!!

·
Got smallmouths???
1,313 Posts
Mike,

At 7:30am the small banners are not working, they looked good last night.

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
will be nice to see Nicky's banner flying high on NyBass......

also, since his business has nothing to do with fishing, he won't be "muscling" in on other people's territory! LOL.....

Nicky: thank you heartfully, and I hope it helps you garner more work my friend!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it looks like the server switch happened last night and the small banners didn't go with it... so i uploaded them this morning to the new server... you should see them now.

it also appears the forums are still on the old server... that means there's been some problems... i'll have to look into it... again, there may be some downtime and general wierdness while i take care of it...mike

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Man,
We let anyone in here dont we! Welcome aboard Nick!
Now you have 2 OUTCAST sponsors to deal with. What is the world coming to? LOL:D

·
The Fishuation
5,011 Posts
Thank you

It is our pleasure to become part of the NYBass sponsor panel. I truley love this site. Great bunch of guys. My primary purpose as a sponsor here is to help support our site. If the add yeilds zero $ it would still be a success to me, just to help give back to a place that has provided me with so much.
If anyone needs any advise regarding any work I would be happy to share what I know. If you use Globe great, if not great. I just hope this doesn't mean I have to act respectible or mothing, LOL.
I promise this is the last I will ever "hawk" my services. I intend to be more of a silent sponsor in that regard. The banner will be up but that's it. I'll leave it to the fishing related sponsors to promo their goods. As they should. This is a fishing site & I would not do anything to try & change the dynamic here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts