The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup... NYBASS is a popular place these days with another member turning into sponsor: please welcome "acstech" and Imagination Bassin out of Stick Marsh, Florida as the newest sponsor of NYBASS!

many of you may know George from his postings here... well, now you can follow the exploits of him and Scott on Stick Marsh and fantasize about the huge bass that are being caught there... but you don't have to dream!...call these guys now and book your trip... and don't forget to take pictures... better yet, bring the video camera!... i want to see those bad boys in live action!:beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug:

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Pretty soon we'll be bigger than AOL. LOL

·
Pro Guide
574 Posts
Thanks

Scott and I would like to thank all the NY Bassers that read our posts and follow our pages. On average we get between 553 and 817 hits per month from NY Bass.Com. A fair amount of you have been this way and either fished with us or have e-mailed us for information for your own fishing adventure.

Obviously if you decide to fish with us that is great, however feel free if your coming this way with your boat to e-mail us for any info you need. We are 100% believers in share and learn and have no secret spots on this great fishery of ours. In our reports we will tell you what we are catching, how we are catching them, and where we are catching them.

We are also very conversant with other hot lakes in Florida and will be only to glad to help when we can.

·
Premium Member
8,124 Posts
Welcome aboard George & Scott !!! :beerchug:

Ronnie

·
Administrator
21,706 Posts
couldn't have a nicer person on board as sponsor....George is a transplanted Northeasterner, and has been active on many other posts here on NYBass.....

this gives George excelusitivity to all Florida guiding posts, as no one else will be allowed to post about this matter , including "God-bless you" Hugh Crumpler......

hey maybe someday we can do a get together on Stick Marsh!!!! LOL......

·
Registered
248 Posts
Welcome aboard

I really enjoy reading your reports and pictures. Hopefully someday I will make my way down there and chase some hawgs.

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Welcome aboard :beerchug:

Hope to get there yet myself!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts