The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watershed B/M is celebrating its 30th year as a B.A.S.S. Federation affiliated club this year. Founded in 1974, we are considered one of the most competitive clubs in the area. We will soon be posting our 2004 club tournament schedule.
Looking foward to a great season in this, our anniversary year Gary Menchen,Pres.
Watershed B/M

G

·
Gary

Is it true that you are one of the oldest club's in the state?
Are you currently looking for members?
Congrats to EVERYONE who belongs to Watershed.
When is your schedule coming out?
Woody

·
LM BASS
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woody-
Watershed is the 3rd oldest club in the NY Fed. Long Island (1970) and Salt City (1974) but a month earlier than us are #1 and #2.
We keep our membership around 32 and do not actively recruit, however several seats normally open each season. And if anyone is interested contact me.
Our 2004 schedule will be out very shortly as soon as Bruce gets permits finalized. We work around the State Fed and the Alliance of Bass Clubs.
Gary

·
Big Blue
1,810 Posts
quite a milestone...

Congrats Watershed on your 30th Anniversary. Gary, you can be proud of all that Watershed Bassmasters has accomplished over the years. The club is made up of a quality bunch of anglers and more than that quality individuals. All the best in the next 30 years....

Ray Scully

·
Registered
31 Posts
hey gary its your old friend marc scott from yhe club im sure looking forward to seeing you guys this year.id like to get my fees in early can you send me bruce's info so that i can send it in.my adress has changed,i know live at 212 bryant ave elmsford ny,10805 tel#592-5818 cell 914-438-9535 thanx gary and looking forward to seeing you at the first meeting

·
Club Angler
546 Posts
Woody, are you just beggin the wife to toss you out on your butt? Well, if Bergen isn't enough for you, talk to Nick A, Elliott, and Joey B. They are all members of both Bergen abd Watershed.

Gary,

Congrats to you and our friend cubby (Craig M), Ironman Logan, and Mike (5bass) Avery on maintaining an excellent club full of great fishermen!

Your friends at Bergen Bassmasters!

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
oh, the oldest CLUB.... I thought That Gary was the oldest ANGLER in NY!! LOL.....

Gary, kudos to you and your fine club and look forward to talking to you at the NYBass seminar!!!

and Mark: if Woody's lovely wife hasn't tossed him by now, he will NEVER be tossed!!! HAHAHAH.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts