The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Win up to about $7000 potential then split with partner. l am looking for tournament fishing partner for this weekend. I am previous 2 place winner of $1500. and differebt year my partner won $650. And l mussed about 9 to 19 pound bass it got snagged on stuff. That fish would have earned us about $5000 anyone interested. l pay for entry and entire trip expense. Have fun with potential money winnings email [email protected] if interested in fishing tournament with me. other typo cannot delete
potentialptentiaptntin

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
typo l missed 9 to 10 pound bass anyone interested being my fishing partner for tournament please email me as soon as possible

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my number is 607-341-3653 email [email protected] about me l am straight male just looking to fish tournament l need atleast 1 partner or 2 to qualify this is Dash For Cash Black
needLakELakLakELak typo lake NY Hammond NY and hosted at Log Cabins l fishinfishin typo
autou auto typos l fished li typo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you need to email or call text is better forum auto typos sooner the better or we may not get in tournament because of entry deadline by Friday 150 teams its up to you l may pay for everything but better to split costs fishing is fishing 1st place is $2500 biggest bass usually $1000 and $650 hour every hour for biggest bass if intetested call or text l can tell you more about tournament a one year l caught

1 - 7 of 7 Posts