The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....is setting up on the floor as I write this. Our own lovable Charlie Stewart will be on hand in this booth on Sat. Dec 27th and I beleive that Doug Hannon will be hanging out here as well. Booth #1225

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Leigh: what time do they open up on Sunday??

I look forward to seeing Charlie, miss him on here......

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
JOHN G said:
Leigh: what time do they open up on Sunday??

I look forward to seeing Charlie, miss him on here......
I was told that Charlie has moved to CANADA!!! :eek:

·
Banned
2,304 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals!

Yes its me Charlie and yes I am in Canada!

I will be working here for about 6 months and getting my Great Lake techniques under control.

Sadly I will not be at the NY Boat Show but I want you ALL to know that I have not forgotten ANYONE. This transition is taking time and I have yet to close the NY house and sell the contents, so things are hectic.

My best to you all for 2004

Charlie:cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Charlie!!!!

Hiya Charles please call me when you can I left both my numbers in your email.
I hope all is well and by the sounds of this post you are going thru some major events.
I will be taking Doug Hannons crew out next week to film his Snake Lure catching bass on top at Lake Okeechobee I believe it's the 6th and 7th of January and let me tell you brother the BITE IS ON!
Please call me to get me up to date on your life lol!

John Anthony
Hawghunter Guide Service
772-871-1005

·
Banned
2,304 Posts
Hi John!

Thank you for the kind words and your friendship.

As you know, I introduced Doug Hannon to Ugly Duckling and in conjunction with the management of UD Doug and I will be working together during the year on a few projects.

The lure you are talking about will be manufactured in one of the UD plants in Yugoslavia along with another lure that we helped Doug to develop and market for 2004.

I will be running the Toronto Fishing Show for UD this year (Feb) and hopefully, be back in the saddle for 2005 at the regular trade shows around the Northeast.

I have been looking at the possibilities of working in Florida and if the chance comes up, I think I may take the plunge and come down there for a year or two to work on the St James, Okeechobee and of course Toho.

My plan is to retire at 55 (6 years from now) and fish full time on the tour, with a guide service as my backup.

I have lived "the dream" for 7 years and I want it to continue. My divorce and career have taken their toll on my mind and body, but I am getting back on my feet slowly. My sponsors have been very understanding and thank God I still have my boat!

This site and the freindship so many of the members have shown me, makes me all the more determined to get back into the sport I love more than life itself.

BASS FISHING!

Tight Lines!

Charlie:cool:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Alrighty Then

Charlie I will always be there when you need me and you always have a place to stay when your down here.
Things are really taking off with the guide service and the Outdoor Connection business I will be going to Lake Huites in Mexico May 2004 to film something for the Outdoor Channel and I have placed in the top 3 in my last 6 tournaments I am on a roll I just hope it lasts. lol
Have a Great New Year and lets hope it brings great things for everyone!!!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Charlie1

Thanks for all the information on a fantastic lure. I'll never forget the tournament on Greenwood Lake either last year. If there ever is another, somewhere wherever you are, Email me. But first, Take care and work on whats most inmportant.

Bearpaw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts