The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Partner Chris and I are going to try a tourney tomorrow called Hawg Bass, it just so happens this is being held on the same lake as my last Quailifier, where we placed 3rd , we lost a few big fish, so we know there is another 18 pound plus bag in that spot... with luck we can pocket a few Grand ..only 50 boats so they pay to 10th....so we should fare out farly well..... we hope:laugh:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the tourny went well... we finished 5th and cashed a Cheque ,with a weight of 17.44, all smallies Our spot from the weekend before only held a couple of fish... but both coming in at 3.5 pounds... we moved across the lake to get out of the wind for a few minets... I threw out a Senko and hooked another 3.5 Smallie... so we worked this bay with Spinner Baits crank baits( KVD 2.5 sexy shad) and Senkos... all methods took fish. All our fish were clones weighing in around 3.5 pounds. We needed that kicker to put us over the top... just never happened, but we made a few bucks after expenses so it was all good. :)

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its been good for my Partner and myself latley ... the last 3 tournys we fished we have had two 3rds and a 5th and we are 2 for 2 in the New Ranger :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.