The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
WackyRig Making Toolmaker
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant believe he his gone a full year, guess its frogging a pond after work for me, guess boat will be hooked up tonight.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I will be back at the lake I was at last year when Jay gave me the news. That Sunday morning I put on a frog and said this is for Wild Bill and got 34 frog bass. Bill's knowledge served me well and always will.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
i constantly think about him every single time I go fishing.. all the tips and tricks he showed me. I have been doing alot of frog fishing lately and have had some really good luck as well..

Miss him tremendously.. God Bless you Bill where ever you are!!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
As the NorthCountry Roundup date was approaching the reminder of Wild Bills passing came more clear , still it is hard to believe he is no longer with us and it's been a year. For Bills family I know it was more difficult , thoughts are always with you in this time that bring his passing close to mind.
For all at the Roundup lift a cup of that JimJones punch have a good time and for all that could'nt make it do as I will do and cast with Bill in mind every time a frog is at the business end of your line .

As with all that have become friend, you may no longer with us be close but you are never really far .
Rest in peace Bill.

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
RIP Wild Bill. Dave (Ollie) and I saw him last at the NJ get together at Waywayanda last year. I can always remember the date as this is also the date of my late Dad's birthday. RIP Dad! RIP Wild Bill!

·
Fisherman Non-Esquire
216 Posts
I always really enjoyed our limited time we had together. When he would come up to USL we would fish and he would teach I would learn. Always had that way about him that you KNEW he was awesome, but he could teach a person without being pretentious or condecending at all. It was always fun and I miss it.

I only have one of "his" frogs and it's a treasured part of my Tackle. I would hate so much to lose it, but I think maybe I'll throw it just one time tonight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.