The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tonight i fished with alex.i caught nothing and he got his personal best of 6 lbs even. alex is a great guy and i will fish with him again.he caught his bass swimming a jig.we met a guy coming off the water who had been out all day and caught nothing so i was ready for a slow night. congratulations to alex on this nice fish that put up a great fight.

·
Registered
179 Posts
John was a great host and we had some nice weather although the fishing was tough. Titicus offers some amazing scenery, and that bass I pulled out was a beautiful healthy fish that fought hard. Also had a huge blow up on a frog but whatever it was did not get the bait in its mouth, but that got my heart pumping.

The seat I got from you (ram) is great, this was the first time I used it and it definitely saved me some leg cramps. Thanks

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
I'm glad that your guest got such a monster, but Dodge, this business with Titicus fishing poorly is REALLY getting old, right?

what is the matter with that water?????

this has been for a good 4 months now with that water....

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
2 feet deep near very deep water.we tried shallow and deep and in between.it was just a very slow night.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts