The New York Bass Forums banner

The Smoke Starts To Settle

2K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  NJ Water Grem 
#1 ·
Hey fellas, sorry to be such a stranger the last couple of years, but divorce has a way of removing you from society for a while.....lol
I made a ton of great friends here, are for those of you that were here for me throughout it, I want to thank you...it meant a lot, for others that didnt know how to approach it, I'm still grateful to be your friend.

I have my ups and downs (mostly downs lol) but the smoke is beginning to settle....thankfully.

Only made it out on the water less than a handful of times, but it's good to know that the big fish must like me or something, because I forgot everything I learned....lol

A couple of pics from the rare and I mean rare times I've gotten out in the last almost 2 years

Lunker at my good friend Gary's Maho Tournament last fall...jammed a 1 ounce Hopkins spoon in 30 FOW on a hard edge....was nice to see you again Gary and hope to become a regular again soon.

A solid summer fish from Twins in Ct, proof that you don't have to wait for the fall for the big girls to feed
Thanks again J for dragging me out there, even though all I wanted to do was sleep.....lol

I sincerely missed you guys and hope to become a regular poster again in the near future.
I just moved back to Orange County to the Newburgh area if anyone wants to get a beer and talk fishing...

Regards, Dennis

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.