The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Monsters Inc.
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey fellas, sorry to be such a stranger the last couple of years, but divorce has a way of removing you from society for a while.....lol
I made a ton of great friends here, are for those of you that were here for me throughout it, I want to thank you...it meant a lot, for others that didnt know how to approach it, I'm still grateful to be your friend.

I have my ups and downs (mostly downs lol) but the smoke is beginning to settle....thankfully.

Only made it out on the water less than a handful of times, but it's good to know that the big fish must like me or something, because I forgot everything I learned....lol

A couple of pics from the rare and I mean rare times I've gotten out in the last almost 2 years

Lunker at my good friend Gary's Maho Tournament last fall...jammed a 1 ounce Hopkins spoon in 30 FOW on a hard edge....was nice to see you again Gary and hope to become a regular again soon.

A solid summer fish from Twins in Ct, proof that you don't have to wait for the fall for the big girls to feed
Thanks again J for dragging me out there, even though all I wanted to do was sleep.....lol

I sincerely missed you guys and hope to become a regular poster again in the near future.
I just moved back to Orange County to the Newburgh area if anyone wants to get a beer and talk fishing...

Regards, Dennis

·
Life is good !
3,757 Posts
Dennis nice to see you back .....can't wait for some of the new dinner pics you posted some time ago . That was fun You have my digits stay well .

·
Unicorn Chaser
871 Posts
hey Dennis wb! hope everything just continues to improve and maybe well see ya next year at the get together or next fish for the cure, keep your head up and those are some pigs!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts