The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Work has kept me from this event, but please join me in wishing the NYTBF State Team the best of luck as they compete at the TBF Eastern Divisionals out of Middletown, CT on the Connecticut River. The team includes NYBASS forum regulars Burnie Haney, CUS and Labob along with 9 other great anglers!

They are fishing for the chance to advance to the 2014 TBF National Championship with the $100,000 "Living the Dream" top prize which includes a wrapped Chevy Tahoe, a wrapped Ranger Z520c, paid entry into the 2014 FLW tour, as well as a healthy cash prize. The top finishing New York'er will advance as the boater and the 2nd place finisher will advance as the non-boater.

Good luck guys!

Ben Wright
NYTBF President

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure Burnie will do one of his great write-ups but I wanted to let everyone know that Burnie won the state and has advanced to the 2014 TBF National Championship as a boater
and Mike Cusano has finished 2nd and will be advancing as a non-boater. I'm sure both will represent NY well. I'll post complete results as soon as I have them.

Regards,
Ben Wright
NYTBF President

1 - 7 of 7 Posts