The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am assuming this is on the Mohawk? I know in Canajoharie and Amsterdam the Mohawk River has been drained since they are doing work on the river. You can't fish out of these pools right now. Has St. Johnsville been influenced by this?

·
Registered
72 Posts
irons, sounds like a good time but i will be attending the netb that day. i would recommend moving it to the following weekend you would have a way better turn out, everyone i know is doing the netb that day. just my opinion two tournaments on the river is going to make it crowded as well. hope you make the right call for i would love ti fish your tournament

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry fellas but I have some people that wanna do it on the 20th. But I'll be fishing down there every weekend till the snow flys ne ways, I'll do another one the following weekend if people want to. I just have to find out if I can get the scale for two weekends. So I'll do another one October 27th if people are down for it.

·
Volunteer for Life
861 Posts
Irons - I can't make it, but wanted to get you some air-time while letting folks know about another opportunity for fall Mohawk River fishing. Have a great time this weekend and best of luck to everyone who fishes the event.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.