The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
oct. 19th or 20th.........would be ideal i guess. i believe others are allready in the works for all other weekends in oct. some at the same launch you are thinking of. that being said, should draw plenty of river rats and would be a great turnout.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I am definitely going to try and get something together. The only thing I am unsure about is if I am going to need a permit. I would like to have some sort of a head count before I plan anything, which I k now is probably impossible.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Depending on the date my partner and I would be down. Here are a few dates below of opens in October on the MO that I am aware of.

Oct 6th is the Joe Johnson outta Mohawk valley Marine.

I have heard there might be an open out of Holley Marine Oct 12 or 13 (Light House launch)

Oct 13 Mohawk Valley has an open out of Dufels.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
no permit needed... just pay launch fee... harbor master easy to work with. quiet in the AM with campers there. you'll never get a head count... just show, pay and go... easy...

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
might see ya... Please colect launch fee ahead of time... might wanna throw harry a few bucks... i bought a T shirt last week to smooth things out for my tourney...

·
Registered
150 Posts
with out meaning to complicate this open for you........just seen northeast team bass moved there open back to oct. 20th, out of dufels. prob. have this open on the 19th instead of the 20th and get 6 - 10 more boats show. sorry ice, but you still can fish on sunday. just a thought, its your deal........thanks. i will be out some place that weekend.

·
Registered
72 Posts
not sure if you want to have it that weekend, most mohawk river regulars will be doing the north east team bass, maybe have it the weekend after the 20th? not sure if anything is going on that weekend looks open so far just an idea for ya to toss around. also having two tourneys on the river same day will make it crowded north east expecting 30 boats minimum that is going to be a big pay day.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts