The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I am seriously contemplating going fishing tomorrow...however two things are bothering me. One not as much as the last. Shoud I do Welch, which I never have luck on except the beginning of the season. But I do want to break that luck before the I put the boat away! Or should I do Tiorati, which I heard might be good to fish this late in the season? Thats the the one.....the other.....is it worth it being how cold its been this whole week? Maybe its better if I just sleep all morning, and call it a season!? :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
11,529 Posts
I say go fishing

Which one to fish I'll leave up to you.

<b>Just do it</b>

·
Registered
408 Posts
Think about it this way, you can curse how cold it was and windy it was after you fish but you can't dream about your rod doubled over watching the fishing shows on ESPN.

·
Administrator
21,699 Posts
I would do Welch....smaller and more manageable right now than Tiorati......

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Go to Tiorati...got room for a stow-a-way..LOL

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
I sent you a PM George..It's 5:55 Sat a.m..

·
Administrator
21,699 Posts
George coming on board and asking Gem to go to Tiorati with him changes the whole equation...naturally, you pick the big T because Big George has that water in his back pocket!

but if he hadn't entered the equation, Welch would have been a better choice.....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well???? Ended leaving my house too late. Heck it was already past 7:30 when I woke up...sorry George. I did still go to Tiorati. SHould of listened to John G.....Oh well!
Oh yeah, I did manage onlyone yellow perch. That sucker weighed a pound on my digital!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts