The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tomorrow morning at 5:30am I will be on the water with Mark K. He needs to get off the lake between 1 and 2pm and I plan on staying until sundown. Instead of finishing out the day solo, or inviting a friend that has fished with me weekly, I am giving a open invite to another local angler. Yes, we will be on lake X. Yes, I will put you on some big fish....but it takes alot of work to get them. This is not a quantity lake. Its a quality. We can go several hours before getting a fish, or they could be on fire. I won't know until the time comes ;). This lake can very well skunk you. We will not be bank, banging. No cookie cutters here. We got to do work to get the big girls. Mostly open water fishing with some thick weed pitching here and there.

Please contact me ASAP tonight. I will check my pm box tomorrow morning before I leave. I will shoot you a PM with my cell number if I chose you.
Also, please be a regular poster...simply because I am taking you to my big fish honey hole.

and lastly, don't own a jetski.

Andrew

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
If you have any open spot again, I'd like to fish w/ you.....I'm leaving for Lake Wallenpaupack in a little while or I would have jumped on the opportunity...Have a great weekend!!!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have any open spot again, I'd like to fish w/ you.....I'm leaving for Lake Wallenpaupack in a little while or I would have jumped on the opportunity...Have a great weekend!!!
for sure bud. I ended up getting off the lake at 3. I dropped Mark off at the launch at 1:30. We caught alot of fish, but the big girls were none existent. We got a few in the mid-high 4's and I got three low 5lber's.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.