The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone knew of any? Just starting to pick up bass fishing again this year and I dont have a boat. I have my feet and an inflatable kayak. If any1 knows any hot spots that arent all fished out by the public let me know please!

·
Administrator
11,523 Posts
So you want an under the radar spot, someone's honey hole....broadcasted to a complete stranger over the internet for the whole world to see?
Just asking to be clear!

·
Banned
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The whole world to see? I thought this site was for bass enthusiast; so thought it was fisher to fisher information, but i guess not thanks for being rude though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
The whole world to see? I thought this site was for bass enthusiast; so thought it was fisher to fisher information, but i guess not thanks for being rude though.
I'm surprised anyone responded to your question at all to be honest. There's plenty of information about Albany waters on this site if you do a search.

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
whoa! you do realize that was a MODERATOR that you spoke to that way......

sorry, "King", you have just been deposed....

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
audacity, the only word....he has been checking posts from 2009 until now, without any contributions to this forum, and now, he expects people to direct him to secret hot spots????

simply unbelievable....and then admonish the administrator.....

we really don't need that here.....

·
Registered
49 Posts
audacity, the only word....he has been checking posts from 2009 until now, without any contributions to this forum, and now, he expects people to direct him to secret hot spots????

simply unbelievable....and then admonish the administrator.....

we really don't need that here.....
wow hes looking for some one to give him info on an under the radar spot in Albany lol...ya and a want a garbage bag full of hundred dollar bills

·
Administrator
11,523 Posts
You want my gear too?
No that was the last guy, who want to know what lake, what, lure, what color, was going to ask if he wanted me to catch it for him too!

Seriously would it be an under the radar spot if you told everyone? No need to say hi, post and intro, maybe even contribute something to the site first before you ask for everyone's honey hole. But I guess KING's feel entitled...lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts