The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
God Awful Angler
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ordered or used one of these bad boys yet? Demo'd it perhaps? There are mixed reviews nationwide between this and the Core 50mg as per google.

Does this surpass the excellent Curado E201? (yes, left handed) Any thoughts will be considered greatly! Its either this or a used/like new Curado E off ebay. Maybe a Core if I can get her to swing the extra 100 bucks!

·
God Awful Angler
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand the white chronarch is the curado E without the awesome paint job and 50 bucks cheaper brand new. I love the one I bought off seb2fn and feel it casts farther then the lews BB1. As soon as someone gets their hands on a CI4 I would love to hear what they think about it :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
I handled one two weeks ago at the weigh in for the Northern Open, Shimano had a rep there with a bunch of them on rods. The brake system is a bit more adjustable and ha a post setup along with a dial for fune tuning. I liked the reels but I don't think it was any smoother than a freshly oiled Curado E with the bearing shields removed and flushed.

·
Unicorn Chaser
871 Posts
7.6.1 is enough for me.. It's basically a low profile curado w a faster retrieve and lighter , "Utah get me two".

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.