The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a set of oars. If anyone has some that they want to unload - gearing up for spring . It won't be long now.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey cast a way,

I have a set of Caviness 6 & 1/2 ft wooden oars for sale if you still need them...Good shape...$ 30.00 for the pair...They dont have oarlocks on them...I can tell you which to get if you tell me a little about your boat...Let me know...

Mark D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold - set of oars

Hey Mark D

I almost missed this as my email program filed the address of the new server as junk mail

My boat is a 16 ft row boat - composite wood / fiberglass - I began building Jan. 5, 2004. I think I know which oar locks I want. I had to suspend the build due to cold temps but will start up in April.

Can we make the deal at the Bass U seminar JohnG is putting together for Feb 29th?

Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ok Bob...Not a problem at all...

But it sounds like you are building a very classy boat...Maybe you will want to class up the oars a little too...Just a thought...I will bring them to the BU just in case...I live very close to you anyway...We could always hook up or meet at one of the luncheons between now and then...I'll be around...

Mark D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can always use the oars on my 11 ft skiff. I use a trolling motor but don't have oars - risky if the prop breaks, battery dies, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts