The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
What, me worry?
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info Mike! I will check them out. I've been using T.D. Waterhouse and the innumerable fees are starting to get to me.

·
What, me worry?
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
JOHN G said:
...options, futures.........whew.....I'm more worried about my future workout or my future time on the water.......
I'm trying to assure that my future will include MORE TIME ON THE WATER by working on my future today! :D

Did that make any sense at all? I don't know but it sounded pretty good!

:beerchug:

·
What, me worry?
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
John,

I'm not a day trader or anything like that. Years ago when I started my own business I was concerned about saving money for my retirement. At that time I hired a financial adviser and made some initial investments in mutual funds then some select stocks. We did pretty well and as years went by I diversified. Then, my financial adviser retired to Florida and I just kept things the way they were. Eventually, I opened a TD Waterhouse account and did a bit with them but like a mentioned earlier, I don't buy and sell a lot so the fees were starting to bug me. Hence my query.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.