The New York Bass Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anybody has a review or thoughts on the Sea Eagle 440c inflatable pontoon boat. I would be using it for bass fishing in Rockland / North NJ, mainly lakes and reservoirs. Any advice would be appreciated since I can't find a retail store to physically see this product.

·
Banned
5,935 Posts
I've fished out of a Sea Eagle and it did pretty well. I don't remember what model, though. They are expensive though, aren't they? Check out porta-botes as well, as they are much more stable and larger. If the prices are equivalent (around $1000 for a 12' used porta-boat) then you may want to consider it...

·
Registered
4,816 Posts
i own a sea eagle 9, with the wood floor, and love it... i even fished club tournaments in an electric only club with it... i've also fished from a porta-bote and it was great too... both are terrific solutions for apartment dwellers with the porta-bote having a quicker set up time.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I think the Sea eagle 375c should be good for me. I just have to check and make sure Harriman, Sterling, Monksville, and Rockland lake allow inflatable pontoon boats. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts