The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
John..if you say.."throwing out baserunners aside" that's like saying...he's a great Q.B. if you don't look at how many interceptions he threw.
Think of how many games he's cost teams by "turning a walk into a double". That was said by Bobby O. (former Met pitcher)last year as a guest announcer for a Met game.
They lost a PLAYOFF game to Atlanta a few years ago 1-0 when he sailed a ball into center field. The runner went to third...scored on a groundball out and Mets loss the game.....
I would take the other view point...I'd look at a catchers defensive stats FIRST then see what his average is...You'd win more games this way..;)

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
It's a DONE deal for Tiorati...bring your calander to the RCC show and will set it up...(I'm buying a Coleman w/ a 54 thrust motor for next year from a buddy)...

That was a great day on the water with two CLASSY guys. I look foward to another one with you two.
Sports..fishing..Iona college...alot to talk about!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.