The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dragging Bass
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weathermen are saying 50 degree temps for Saturday, with a light to moderate south breeze. Are we up for it!!!! Seth will be home, Charlie might be around again, Gregg and Zack are still lurking about, Ted's boat probably isn't put away yet, Fred is still out there.

First bass of 2004 is just around the bend!!!

(don't forget to register your trailers though)

·
Tinman
552 Posts
I'm in.

I've got room for one more if anyone needs a ride. (Incidentally, the weather reports I see are forecasting low 40's and rain.)

If anyone's interested, GangGreen and I are toying with the idea of hitting Seneca on Sunday for monster perch...

Fred

·
Wishin' I Was Fishin'
1,083 Posts
wnybassman said:
Ted's boat probably isn't put away yet
First bass of 2004 is just around the bend!!!

(don't forget to register your trailers though)
How am I ever going to get any work done, if you guys keep teasing me?:D

I'm up to my ears in drywall dust, with no end in sight. The Ranger with the "controlled sink" won't be seeing the water again 'till Spring. Not to mention that I'm not willing to pay the extra to New York State, for the extra trailer registration. On top of all that, I did tell the wife that I was done for the season (I know.... big mistake:mad: )

C'ya on the water,
Ted
:letusfish

·
Registered
125 Posts
We're still 'lurking'...good choice of words. The boat is ready, we're watching the weather closely.

Might have to cancel some appointments at work for Sat and take the day off....... :)

Gregg

·
Dragging Bass
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fred, this is the NWS forecast:

.FRIDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY AND MUCH WARMER. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 40S. SOUTHWEST WINDS AROUND 15 MPH.
.FRIDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF SHOWERS. LOWS IN THE UPPER 30S. CHANCE OF RAIN 40 PERCENT.
.SATURDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. HIGHS NEAR 50.
.SATURDAY NIGHT...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 40 PERCENT CHANCE OF SHOWERS. LOWS IN THE MID 30S.
.SUNDAY...MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH A 30 PERCENT CHANCE OF SNOW OR RAIN SHOWERS. COOLER. HIGHS IN THE UPPER 30S.

Ted, what is it, like 4 bucks more to register now compared to April?? :D

·
Wishin' I Was Fishin'
1,083 Posts
wnybassman said:
Ted, what is it, like 4 bucks more to register now compared to April?? :D
No, it's actually more like $10 difference.;) It T's me off that my boat trailer registration is more than that for my truck. The trailer doesn't go anywhere unless being towed.

I just came up for air, after sanding!:dance: Now, I'm going to touch up, where it didn't clean up, and with any luck, the rest will sand out tomorrow. I don't know how you guys do that for a living.:headshake

C'ya on the water,
Ted

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sounds like a plan! I should be home either late Thursday night ot Friday morning....Saturday is a go!! I can put 4 of us on the boat (as proven 3 weeks ago) if anyone needs a ride (Noel, Ted, Gregg, Zack, Rob, John....??).

Should be fun. I was out on Clear Lake today....zeroed. It was really windy (30+) and we never could get a good drag going...too fast. Also, the water was really clear (guess "clear" is a good name), we had visibility down to 25'.

Seth V

·
Registered
268 Posts
Good luck out there guys, way to start off the new year. I'll be working this weekend. I would ask to switch with someone, but I need to save my "favors" for this summer.

I'm seeing a lot of conflicts so far . . .

·
It's been a long time...
899 Posts
See you THERE, guys! Gotta break out in 2004!

Also have a little experiment possibly in the works for "gear." :p

Happy New Year everyone!

Tight Lines...

·
Registered
179 Posts
ARGH!

Jordan turns 11 tomorrow. I still can't believe I have a daughter who will be that old! She thinks she is going on 22...Have fun guys, and try not to miss the pigs in a blanket. Oops, that's a hard water snack...:D

:beerchug:

·
Wishin' I Was Fishin'
1,083 Posts
What's up????

Been anxiously awaiting a report!:( Don't tell me that you guys didn't go. Nah!

Finally, got my "baby" tucked in, over the weekend. I felt like playing taps when I closed the garage door.:( Hurry up Spring!!

C'ya on the water,
Ted

1 - 11 of 11 Posts