·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And now what do you think of him an a real team....3-0

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Lets hold our horses on Darnold a bit... yes he's playing well and I don't believe he ever had a real chance of reaching his potential with the Jets.... but that Carolina team has alot of offensive weapons and their defense is good too... that helps any QB alot.... Case Keenam, Matt Schaub, Matt Cassel - those guys looked good with top talent around them too. Now that CMC is out for a couple weeks lets see how Darnold plays. I think he can be a solid and sometimes real good NFL QB - but not sure he will be the star everyone was excited about when he was drafted.

So Gregg how you like the Morom WonderBoy????? Still can't believe they took him instead of trading the pick for a pile of future picks and just build a whole team from scratch. Even if Wilson turns out to have real talent - he's gonna get killed before he can use it. No QB is any good without protection.... Mahomes proved that in the superbowl.... Jets would have benefited from stacking up talent on the line then going and drafting/signing a QB.

J.

·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
First Remember I cheer for a different shade of green then the Jets

But Zach will have the same problems as Sam because it's a team game and the rest of the team sucks!

Does Zach have Hopes of faring better then Sam! YES
I think the Jets have some hope because I do like the new head coach and staff (not big on the GM)

Now lets see if they can turn it around

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
First Remember I cheer for a different shade of green then the Jets

But Zach will have the same problems as Sam because it's a team game and the rest of the team sucks!

Does Zach have Hopes of faring better then Sam! YES
I think the Jets have some hope because I do like the new head coach and staff (not big on the GM)

Now lets see if they can turn it around
Forgot your a Cheesehead.... guess you'll be dealing with the young QB non-sense next year!! LOL!.

J.

·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yeah that my kind of Cheddar!

Could have killed the Packer GM for that build for the future move when this team is NOW 13-3 and 2 conference champ games in a row get him HELP

Jordan Love didn't look to bad back in pre-season (no better or worse then Lawrence or any of the other rookies. good for him to sit behind Rodgers)
Was lucky enough to go from 16 years of winning with Farve to 16 years of winning with Rodgers when team like the Jets are still trying to replace Namath...lol
Could we get 3 in a row!

Packer QB are greatest of all time
Starr 5 championships including 3 in a row (2) SuperBowl wins (1) league MVP Hall of Fame
Farve (1) SuperBowl win (3) MVP and Hall of Fame
Rodgers (1) Superbowl win (3) MVPs furture Hall of Fame

No other team in league has 3 QBs who have won a SB won MVP and in the Hall

·
Administrator
21,700 Posts
after the fourth game, the conversation on Wilson totally changed...lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Darnold sucked with the Jets & now he is sucking with the Panthers. Yeah, every so often he plays well, then makes the play that kills the team. Never liked him. Started 3-0, then reverted to a JET. Now 3-3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts