The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put up the photos on the website...check out the colors. I think they came out good. Click on the Hand Pours link and scroll down....give it a minute to show up.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
everyone at NYBASS should try these!... not only because MM is a sponsor, but because they're gorgeous!... i think craig figured something out here... i've made no secret of the fact thati don't care for the senko due to it's lack of durability and price... therefore, i've been using the BPS version... next season i plan on using the MM product more often... they are durable, have tons of salt and unlike all the other senko-esque baits on the market, they have lots of scent and slime to them... do yourself a favor and give them a shot!...they make great stocking stuffers:)

·
Banned
3,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, believe it or not, I really do not sell many of these. I can't understand why. IMHO, they are just as effective as any other salty stick type bait out there. Just as heavy as the best. Very durable, salty and scented. I think they are also a little larger in diameter than some of the others. I hoping that guys will check them out because I feel they are a better alternative at a cheaper price than other brands.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agree that MM makes some great soft plastics and hair jigs. It's nice to see people that are "true east" making some quality handpours. As far as stocking stuffers goes that'll be one stinky stocking.
Happy Holidays to Everyone !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts