The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this election day i'm voteing for lake ronkonkoma. anybody want to join me. i have the whole back end of the boat open! i'm looking to launch around 8am. i have off and the wife(boss) is letting me go. fishing till 12 or so. depends on the day. with this warmming trend the last few days it should turn on the fish.

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
Another Joe

heeey.....Im game. I can take my boat and of course, an extra seat. Let me call Craig...maybe he's tired reviewing those video games...LOL....

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
chance

kewl...youre in....8 am....meet me at the ramp...

joe

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
live bait....watcha think, boys?.....maybe we'll pass by, Frank...

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sounds like a plan joe(bass64). i miss placed your number,well use my boat. maybe the last trip this year with it. joe p will meet you guys at the ramp at 8. anybody else want to come down. maybe we can get a small longisland get together at ronk.:D.

joe p with the weather pattern we have going on, it might be one of those days. OH it's ronk, i forget that never happens there.LOL

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
joe you can call me if you want about tuesday or just be at my house around 7:30.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Joe,

I am in. I may need an extra 10 - 15 minutes to get there. Be as close to 8 as possible.

See you guys tommorow.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts