The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah John G, as of 01/04/04 I'm retired lol.

I want to thank all of the NYBASS members that made my fishing life a little better, this is one of the best web sights that I have ever been on, even if I just needed help with picking a new fishing rod you guys went out of your way to help.

I met a bunch of nice peaple that had the time to take me fishing and show me spots that others would think twice about letting anybody know about...You know who you are.

Well my job is done twenty and out, I'm packing and moving down south in search of bigger bass.lol
I'm keeping my e-mail posted and I will come on now and then, so If any of you visit the Tampa area please drop me and e-mail so we can hook up.

I'll miss the get-together they were a lot of fun maybe one day we can have a get-together in Fl I'll be there lol

Thank you all for the wonderful time

BASSHUNTER PETE.

·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
Best of luck in FL

It was good to fish with you.
bring the 'puter and stay in touch.

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
no more mondays!!!
congratulations pete!

enjoy your next life.
hope the numbers are fanta$tic when pension finalizes!

·
Pitchin' Fool
4,397 Posts
pete!

Theole Rob and I were just talking about you Sunday morning....gonna miss ya, big guy.....I just wished you left me your parking permit at Freeport Reservoir!!!!.....:D

Enjoy the sun.....and the 10 lb++ bass.......

We'll hook up when I visit my brother at Tampa.....

Happy New year to you and your family...keep in touch with us NYBASSer's

Joe

·
Wishin' I'm Fishin'
18,645 Posts
Hawghunter

Pete,
Best of luck to you and all of your family down in sunny Florida !!

Glad to have been some help when you were looking for those rods.

I look forward to meeting you and many of my Fla buddies on my trips down there, and I hope you have already hooked up with Al H down there already.

I will be going to West Palm Beach in the end of Jan to fish BigO, so maybe you and Al can meet us there for some good LM fishing fun. You got my number, so stay in touch, and e-mail me your new number when you get it.

May your retirement be long and sweet!!

·
Mrs. Bass
261 Posts
Best of luck to you and your family and may the new year be a safe and healthy one. keep in touch

·
Administrator
21,706 Posts
Pete: you are right up thee with the nicest of people I have met from NyBass.com......I wish you and your family nothing but the best BUT!!! I fully expect some Florida reports and updates from you!

and look at all the wonderful discussions on Tackles and Tactics, and off topics.....no reason for you not to stay active on here my friend!

·
Banned
3,510 Posts
Pete - Best of luck !!! Hope everything goes well , including the fishing! :D :D

·
Registered
526 Posts
pete,

You were the best !!!...I really enjoyed fishing with you and Joe p at Whaley this season and the few times you came up to the reservoirs with me...I just got one thing to say to you..."My original Senko will outfish your generic Wacko anyday"...lol...

Call me in between your gator wrestling bouts, I have some parting gifts for you...

Mark D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Best Wishes, basshunter

And good luck in adapting your mindset to being retired. I found that to be one of the hardest things to do when it was my turn. Gene

·
Banned
3,846 Posts
Congratualtions Pete! It was great fishin with you. And don't worry about the bass at Freeport, I'll keep them company and tell them you're sorry you couldn't make it
LOL!!! Enjoy those big bass down there.

·
Banned
5,935 Posts
Good luck down in bass heaven Pete! NYBass is losing one of its best members, at least as a NYer. Please post about how you and the fushing are doing from time to time. We'll miss you!

Mark

1 - 17 of 17 Posts