The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from an awesome weekend w/ wifey at this beautiful lake...We went to this weekend festival called Wally Fest and it's basically an intro to the area and all local businesses and a few events in the town of Hawley.......You have no idea how many $$$$$$$$$ bass boats I saw one after another ..it was bass boat heaven...like a car show but bass boats!!!!....I felt like i have whiplash on my neck looking at so many nice rigs...Anyway, found out a little about the lake while up there and some good spots for the future but most are boat access so I'll have to go back next year for a few days... I fished on shore at a small farm pond called Lake Genero on Sunday morning before she woke up...Hammered em but all small........Started throwing Topwater and then switched it to Spinnerbaits once the popper bite turned off...I managed 15 Largemouth in a 2 hour period then it died off....Nothing big but alot of fun on a new lake/area...Gonna make this a regular summer spot for me and the wife...It is gorgeous up there....talked to many locals about the lake and there are great opportunities for fishing there including LM and SM bass,Stripers,Walleye,Muskies,pickerel, and tons of panfish..and we found a great restaurant called Ehrhardt's Waterfront that the food was unbelievable..Debi had a dish they called Sunset Pasta,which is chicken and shrimp sauteed in garlic,shallots, and sundried tomatoes in a roasted red pepper cream sauce...I tasted hers and died and went to heaven..I am going to try to make it later this week......I had a giant crabcake sandwich that was so delicious as well....Here's a few from Sunday morning .....Thanks for looking and thanks for the suggestions from nybass members

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.