The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
21,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what Brett did last night in the Packer game was surreal......

playing the day after his Father died and having the kind of game he had....one for the sports history books indeed.......

a feather in the cap of a brilliant career, which of course is unfortunately heading towards the inevitable end, but he could still sure stroke it!

Packer fans out there were given some Christmas present....

Gregg must have been in Seventh heaven, he is an ultimate Packer fan......

and to my wonderful co-owner MikeD: what happend to your Redskins? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAh...that's what they get for raiding the Jets that way!

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I had the over at 46! great job from a man who has to be hurting,it amazes me he throws so well off balance.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Please stop...I am a Raider fan...Or was...

Good for Brett...He's always been a class act too...

Mark D

·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
Did It for his dad

His dad was his high school coach, and his biggest fan.

Brett called a team meeting to tell them he would play because they had to much invested in the season and to much on the line not too..................that a leader!

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
All I can say is....

How bout them COWBOYS!!!!!!!!
That was special indeed, I'll never forget it. One of those special moments in sports. I remember when the Rangers traded Eddie Giacommen. The first time he came back to the Garden in a Red Wing uniform the crowd went crazy...the Ranger fans cheered for the Red Wings all night!! Every time Eddie made a save the crowd went nuts. They did "Eddie...Eddie" chants all night long..The wildest thing I've ever seen in any sporting event..I'll never forget that...and I was a puppy when that happened.

·
Administrator
21,706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you mean, you aren't a puppy now? HAHAHAHAHAHA......

good old days, the Ranger old days......when hockey was fun....can't stand it anymore......

Cowboys are to be admired, as well as Parcells......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts