The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if any members are still having problems logging in to the new forums, click the "contact us" link below and let me know...i'll email you your password... if you still can't post, enable your cookies on your browser.... if your cookies are enabled and you know your password, but still can't post, let me know.

mike

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Mike,
How do I shut off the function that sends me an email when some one replys to a post. I'm getting like 20 emails a day.

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Leigh: this will prevent future notifications on posts that you reply on from that point on...however, all of the ones that you replied on when that function was on will still send you messages, as you get them from the older ones, you have to go in individually to the thread and go to one of your replies and shut off the email notification tab under the post ....you have to hit edit on your own reply to do that!!!

this is important, just shutting off the function in CP will not prevent the old ones from still doing the same thing...the button in CP is a default request, so it will only work for the next time you reply, meaning the box to have email notification in your reply will be defaulted to off......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts