The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope I'm not duplicating another post,,Just a few that I saw about ,,If you know of others,list them too........
1/16-18..Keystone outdoors show,,Kingston Armory,Wilkes-Barre PA....... 1/21-25..Greater Phila.Sports& outdoor show,Fort Washinton expo center,Fort Washington,Pa......... 1/23-25..Great NE Sports Show,,Center of progress bldg,NYS Fairgrounds,Baldwinsville,NY,,www.northeasternsportshow.com ........ 1/23-25..The Flyfishing show,Garden state exhibit center,Somerset,NJ,,www.flyfishing-show.com........ 1/28-2/1..Early Bird Sports expo,Bloomsburg fairgrounds,Bloomsburg,PA,,www.early-birdexpo.com........ 2/7-15..Eastern Outdoor Sports show,Farm show complex,Harrisburg,Pa ..www.easternsportshow.com .........2/19-22,,Springfield Sportsmen's Show-Outdoors Northeast,,BigE expo center,Springfield,Mass..www.osegsportsmens.com ........ 2/28-3/2..Lehigh Valley Outdoors Sports expo,,Pennsylvania Convention Center,Allentown,Pa..www.lvoutdoorexpo.com ........ 3/4-7,,World fishing and outdoor exposition,Rockland County CC Fieldhouse,Suffern,NY..www.sportshows.com ........ 3/12-14..Rochester Sportsmen's Show,Dome Center,Monroe Co. Fairgrounds,Henrietta,NY..www.osegsportsmens.com ........ 3/19-21...NE Great Outdoors Show,Empire State Plaza,Albany,NY..[email protected] :beerchug:

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
will any of nybass sponsors be at any shows?
i notice ugly duckling at Eastern show ... charlie doing any appearances or seminar time?
mikeyD?

just curious... would be nice to know

ps - anyone want to do a sunday trip to harrisburg show / cabelas.

G

·
Check Rich Johnson's thread
"Where is everybody" Off Topic Discussions"
I think all your questions will be answered.
Woody

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
holy s. i think i saw a day between Jan and March you are not speaking. slacker! lol.

that is a tight schedule mike.

·
Registered
140 Posts
:)

Thanks for posting this... I am gonna try to hit the one in Henrietta! I have never been to one of these before, but I bet I'll love it!:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts