bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
gotta be someone who wants to go !!!

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
seat still open. September full moon phase at night was when I caught my pb of 7.75 lbs.

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
how about 6:15 ?

·
Registered
179 Posts
can't really say, I could be done at 3, could be later. If you find someone else available I'd take them. For me it'd have to be a "game time" decision, depending on when I finish up. If you don't find anyone else we could be in touch last minute, but wouldn't want to hold you up.

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok,let me know.845-309-0001 call if you're coming

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
used to be a time when you would get a bunch of guys who wanted to go.whatever happened to those days ?

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would be there at 5;15 but you could come later and I could meet you.do you have a reservoir permit ?

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
call me later

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
used to be a time when you would get a bunch of guys who wanted to go.whatever happened to those days ?
The board has changed. Not all bad, but changed. A lot of old-time guys aren't here anymore, for a variety of reasons. There aren't as many large get-togethers anymore. I think a big part of it is the new guys are just getting to know each other. This is still the best bass fishing board out there, but it has changed a lot. When a lot of us knew each other, and had even been on the water together, the board had a different flavor.

It was about 14 years ago I answered one of these messages and jumped to fish with you. We had never met, but somehow the way the board was I knew it was ok. My wife thought I might be fishing with an ax murderer. :)

Hope you and Alex connect and catch fish tonight. :)

·
bass addict
7,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
we are going tonight

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.