The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's getting really close now. Heathrow Airport at 0630 on Thursday and arrive in occasionally sunny Syracuse at around 1830 local time. Jim Snr is generously putting me up for a couple of nights and Friday and Saturday will be spent fishing with Snr and Jr in the newly heart transplanted Bullet. What a couple of great guys they are. Look forward to being able to post a nice report after I get back home on the 23rd.

Heading up to the Rideau chain of lakes in Ontario on Sunday with Tim J to stay with him in his new cabin and abuse the local largemouth population for the better part of a week. I'm a very lucky chap!

Not entirely sure what Jr and Snr have in mind, but I guess we'll be spending at least one day on Oneida. Be great to say hello to any other nybassers on the lake while we're there.

Very excited. Only three more sleeps.... :laugh:

·
Catching is better...
4,643 Posts
Enjoy Tim... just as an FYI it may be a bit more crowded on Oneida than usual as the BFL is going out there on Saturday, so I'm sure guys will be out there practicing hot and heavy.

Fish should be chewing for you though!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.