The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
One of the OE BOYZ
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oneida Lake Monday Night CNY TX switches over to Saturday Morning

A reminder that our Monday Night CNY Tx's of Jun, Jul and Aug will now be held Sat mornings starting this Saturday 9/7/2013 from 07:00 AM till 12:00 PM during the remainder of the normal Sept and Oct Bass Season.

As was the Monday Night Tx's, launch will be at Oneida Shores with a 07:00 AM blast off. The only change will be that five fish will now be needed at the Noon Weigh-in instead of three as the hours have been extended with a two more hour period.

There is a 100% payback on the $20.00 two member per boat with optional $5.00 for Lunker. Life Jackets are a must during big motor operation after launch. Live well checks and fees will be done in the Oneida Shores Parking Lot as before.

Jim and I are looking forward to seeing the regulars and those who are free from other Tx's.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Jim Sr / Jr

Will you guys host one this Saturday and if so is the 7 AM launch still a good time and is it at Oneida Shores or South Shore?

Back in town and ready for some of that hot rod action for Oneida Lake Smallies

Let me know

·
BASS MASTER ANGLER
303 Posts
Just a note. The ABA Bassmaster Weekend Series 2day Championship will be running out of Oneida Shores the 21st and 22nd. Thought I would mention it so it dont hinder anyone's plans.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.