The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
One of the OE BOYZ
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the busy 4th of July week I didn't have an opportunity to post the following results of our 3 fish Monday night Tx for 7/1. I've also posted the results of Monday's 7/8 Tx further down.

First I'll have to add for those of us who live in the immediate CNY area rain fall during the day up until a few days ago has been relentless, Monday 7/1 was no different. Jim and I were hoping for at least 10 boats and we ended up with 15 - 2 man and women and children teams. A great turn out.

1st place Scott and J T 8.90
2nd place Nick and Dave 8.55
3rd place Chuck and Larry 8.50
Lunker went to Ben and Tommy with 3.65 LM

It was mixed bag of L and S mouth's
.....................................................................................................................................................................................
Oneida Lake CNY Monday Night Tx Results for 7/8

Another good turnout of 18 boats and no rain most of the day as it's been raining more at nightfall here in CNY for the past three days. I didn't fish this Tx and Jim dropped this off for me to post up with what I would say is some interesting 3 fish Tx weights.

1st Place Ryan and Cody 9.40
A 2nd & 3rd Place tie for
Dave O. 9.25
John and Tim 9.25
4th Place Mikkie and Bob 9.10 with 3.80 Lunker

Jim said all three first places were SM's so it looks like the Oneida bite is finally on. Also found three boats with a 8.40 lb tie.

Jim also wanted me to mention Bob Penicka was out of the country and did send Jim three (3) of the Rapsody Rods* the Tx members ordered. Bob also mentioned that "my" proto-type bait casting rod designed for spinning reels that he's called the Mutant will be in this week. I can't wait.

Thanks Bob.

* Remember Jim has a Rapsody Rod to fit your fishing style and pattern that he'll be happy to let you try out on any of the Monday Night Tx's.

Jim - the weather looks to be changing this week and thank God those people out in Oneida and Madison County will be getting a break.

·
One of the OE BOYZ
921 Posts
hey strikeking yes every Monday night Oneida shore launch,
$20.00 per 2 man team
$5.00 Lunker option
100% payback and we have been receiving Tackle and fishing apperal that we are giving to the just out of the money team
PFD when big motor is running
2 anglers per boat
We start signing boats in around 4:30 with a 5:30 blast off depending on sun set is when we come in 3 fish limit. we have an average of 19 boats hope to see you there its a lot of fun

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.