The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Life is good !
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been busy on the 8w the last couple of months working the salt, decided to go to Westchester since the drive anywhere would be a nightmare , No wind and high humidity top water Bass Pro poppers produced some dink SM ( 3 ) decided to make the 3/4 mile row across the west side shoreline since the water is a little low and no wind to see what is going on, weeds line was very good and worked the outside line Black Blue/ Peca Craw while Lou worked the spinnerbait ( red something ? ) ( 16 fow ) 4 LM 2-3 1/2 lbs when to the inside w/ red flake tube while Lou went with the Trout color Senko couple of more LM 2-3 LB range until the Weather Warnings on the IPhone was going out of control decide to head back about 11:15 in the car home before the thunderstorm . That phone is a great tool.GPS,also

·
Registered
96 Posts
Great report HOOK, I will be doing the west shoreline as well this saturday from AREA8 all the way up to just before AREA2. Usually go out on sundays but football is here and all that rowing will cut into the first half :) Hopefully I see some weed lines as well, usually start seeing them as I travel further north up the shorelines.

·
Let the fish be with you
13,842 Posts
Nice report hooker. I can`t believe your afraid of a little Lightnin` & thunder.:laugh: Odds are 1 million to one against getting hit.
So far I`m at 999,999 & haven`t been hit.Afraid to do it one more time.:laugh:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Nice report hooker. I can`t believe your afraid of a little Lightnin` & thunder.:laugh: Odds are 1 million to one against getting hit.
So far I`m at 999,999 & haven`t been hit.Afraid to do it one more time.:laugh:

LOL, i got caught in it on Bog brook on sunday. I figured we would get rewarded for sticking the storm out, but nada of any good size

·
Life is good !
3,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes Leo lost all Telephone #s / google earth / note book locations / pictures things can be worse Apple gave me a new iPhone 2 years warranty as for the few friends I have they will can when they want to fish , hope all is well and say Hi to Krista

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.