The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I work for an e-commerce tackle retailer, Omnia Fishing. We are the fastest growing online fishing retailer in the country based in MN. I am here today asking for your opinions and suggestions. We have a great selection of tackle right now but we are always expanding based on what anglers want to see us carry. After checking out our site, what brands, rods, reels, soft baits, hard baits, gear and tournament accessories do you regularly use that we currently do not carry? Thank you for your time and let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

·
Registered
299 Posts
A suggestion: if you want to build trust and rapport with potential customers, communicate more clearly. What do you mean by "We are the fastest growing online fishing retailer in the country based in MN"?

I think you are saying that Omnia Fishing is the fastest growing online fishing retailer in the United States and that you just added incidentally that you are based in Minnesota. If so, how do you know that you are the fastest growing one--what is your source of information for that claim?

Or do you mean "We are the fastest growing online fishing retailer [of those] based in MN" (in which case "in the country" is misleading)? If this is what you mean, it would seem more plausible that you would be able to know you are the fastest growing, but I'd still wonder what your source of information is for that claim.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don't want to get into the semantics or validation of what this retailer is saying. I think in this age of scammers we are all a bit more wary of exceptional claims by any company.
But let me say this, I recently was looking for some fishing equipment and tackle. I typically buy them at Tackle Warehouse. I stumbled across Omnia Fishing and I was struck by the large volume of selections that Omnia advertised and in stock so I placed an order with them. I was also happy with how quickly the order was processed and delivered.
I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with this company and hope people give them the benefit of the doubt regarding their claim of "The fastest growing fishing business in the country."

·
Registered
299 Posts
We are also wary of someone who endorses a merchant with his second post, having joined the forum just two days before nickm's post on behalf of Omnia. Your only other posts to this site to date have been attempts to sell us things.

In any case, I await nickm's reply.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts