The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mohawk valley marine on mohawk river 7-3 100 entry fee 5 fish limit ,20 dollars per boat goes to albany med childrens hospital lots of prizes drawings and calcutta pool last year 24 boats first paid 750.00 if you need more info you can contact aL @ 518-505-5795

·
Volunteer for Life
861 Posts
Wow. First post on NYBass promises me Mohawk smallmouth for an extremely worthy cause. Some great people at AMC/Children's. I'll be there, and I'll bring a retired NYBasser (LunkerGuy) out for this one.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
This is the only tourney on my calander this year... was a great time last year... Great bunch of guys running it, My old crew... great cause...
They had food last year... great payout, calcutta... Show up early... Me and 4reel will be bringing a few Gift cert. for the raffle... Anybody got some product to throw into the raffles, call them let them know...
Joe Johnson... Snowball regular and winner... No Mohawk tourney was over till he weighed in... His boat still travels the mohawk...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We will have some free food after tourney again ,also a chainsaw carved bear for raffle tickets $5.00 each and lots of chances for fisherman to win gift certificates ,gas cards , there will be a small launch fee, sign up morning of tourney under tent please tell everyone you can, lets make it better than last year hope to see you all oct 6th

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
TPM... I'll be bringing the original Snowball... also goes by 4Reel, BigD, D Train... His good quote from last year... " 12 pack?? really?? First 6 don't even count..." we will be trying to back up lunker rock bass from last year... Also got free entry from last year so Yahoo!
Napaman, whoever made the sausage and peppers last year, bring them back!! I'll try and bring some sort of dish if I got room in the cooler...

·
Volunteer for Life
861 Posts
Great to hear Ice. Sounds like an awesome day in the making NAPA. Really appreciate you getting this together. I'll certainly pass this along to some folks to see if I can help with numbers. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Not the devils... Taking the long ride! my line well stretched after clayton... gonna be fun...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It seems like its going to be great this year if we get nice weather ,lots of prizes and food just need some boats . 3ft tall chainsaw cut bear holding a lantern raffle tickets are 5 each for a chance

·
Registered
352 Posts
Crap on my kids B Day ..............I dont think my wife and kids would give me pass for this!! Past two tournaments have been great lots of prizes. The guys who won it last year also got the calcutta and went home I think with $1500 or so! I had third and lunker last year I think I went home with over $500 I think and a Blue top optima cankin battery!

Great time and great food!!

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
we got lunker rock bass, free entry for this year and a gallon of oil... looking forward to it...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.