The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Urban Angler
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Leigh aka lpbassman I attended the NY boatshow. I felt like i was in over my head literally and figuratively. Some amazing boats there. Not too many bass boats but many for the salt water angler.

I spoke to the people at DEP and DEC about the 'lead ban' but they were sort of uninformed. Some knew about it, some did not and seemed not to give it a second thought. Interesting.

My doggies were hurting after the day but I am glad i went. Something for everyone.

Thanks Leigh!!!

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
:) :) :) :) :)
Come springtime--I'll take you to do some tubing

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Wandy: I can't believe you brought the NYBass.com lead ban thread to the boat show! LOL..........

they did have a nice setup there though, enjoyed their site in the corner.........

·
Urban Angler
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BS

John,

I could not resist. How often do you get DEP and DEC live and in person? They did have a great set up and I had actually photographed at the Aquarium in Riverhead recently and they were in the same corner as well.

·
8,124 Posts
Had a great time at the show on Friday. I brought along my Goddaughter and her sister for the first time. They were in awe....I couldn't keep them off the yachts the entire day (lol) !!

Also stopped by to say hello to Leigh on our way out.
Leigh, great job on the show and thanks again for the tix.

Ronnie

1 - 5 of 5 Posts