The New York Bass Forums banner

New York Boat Show

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Lpbassman 
#1 ·
Well Guys & Gals,

The show opens a week from Saturday on Dec. 27th. I will be more or less living at the Javits center starting today until January 8th. Thank you all for your responses for tickets and hats. I hope to see a lot of you at the show.

Please note: that any of you who are coming to the show to purchase items such as clothing, rods, reels, electronics etc etc--should try to get to the show before the last weekend (Jan 3rd & 4th) as you will have a better selection of these items.

Anyone wishing to find me at the show, whether its just to say hi or to beat me with a blunt object can do so easily. Just ask one of the boat show staff at the entrances to call me on the walkie talkies. (I will ask them if they see any blunt objects!)
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

A MERRY CHRISTMAS / HAPPY CHANUKAH & A HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL!
Leigh

#3 ·
Pete,
There is an exhibitor, Interesting Items" in booth # 6 in the back of the show that sells all kinds of sharp objects , knives, needle-nose pliers and the like. I dont recall if they also have blunt objects too.

#7 ·
I am here at the show as I write this. I actually got a lap top to use on site this year. The boats are starting to move in and the show is starting to take form. I look forward to seeing some of the guys here. Please--no blunt objects.

#8 ·
Question

Leigh, thanks again for the tickets.

I have a question for anyone on here that might know. Is there a decent amount of parking at Javits, and how much does it cost? Basically, I'm trying to decide whether to drive down there, or take the Hudson Line to GCT and shuttle over. Keep in mind I'll have the family in tow.

Thanks in advance.

#9 ·
The Javits center does NOT have its own parking facility. You have to use the public parking lots around the convention center. They can range in price from about $10 up to $25 for the day.

#12 ·
wow! Wandy, I think you have been sniffing the fumes from the lead pot too much lately! LOL....

a LONG LONG time ago, and several times, LEIGH offered free and discount tickets to whoever asked for them.......

he might still have more, PM him.....

#13 ·
Lead head

Hi John,

Probably! I never saw the original post. Leigh still has some extras.

I may have been sniffing too much co2! I am setting up an aquarium with injected co2 for plant growth. I definitely did not get enough oxygen on this one.

Wandy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.