The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
21,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting into top shape is a done deal in my mind, just a question of time now, all year really , so it can't count as a New Years resolution...

no, my resolution this year is to get out on the water with as many of my many fishing buddies from NyBASS as physically possible....that is my goal this year, even if it is just once......

whereas guys like AKO and Hugefish will pile up numbers of days on the water, I will pile up an unbeatable number of combinations of people on the water........

have to make a list......especially for the guys I didn't get out with last year despite our efforts......

also, for the get togethers this year, I am going to make a real effort to mix people up in the boating arrangements, so that people can fish with different people than they usually do......

will try to put people on my boat that I have not fished with yet for all the get togethers and will try to do similar for most entrants this year......

I would like to do another mid spring Connecticutt meet so that we can legally bass fish in May, and again do the standard biggie 3rd week of June....the CT one might change this year, but the biggie in June will definitely be Whaley again, because of the wonderful treatment that they gave us there both in June and in the Fall........

·
Registered
293 Posts
Count me in

JG-- Getting married 8/6/2004, so let's try to schedule a midday in May or June for the Wood my friend.. maybe anoher get-together or soimething?

Just got my bill from the marina... Merry Christmas!!!

Talk to you soon-- and I will send you some model pics.

·
Smile, and enjoy life!!
2,160 Posts
that is a great idea.
i started out a few years ago attempting to fish with everyone, and made some good headway.

it is a blast to fish with the members here, and you will share some great days on the water.

PM, craig, scott, woody, john g, meg, rob j, noel, fred oncebitten, ako, ttony, mike d - central park!!!, joe pido, mark cappazola, kenny c, nick russo, basshunter, joe tko.... i can't list them all...

it's just a blast to fish with new people.

good luck in your new years resoloution!!!

·
It's been a long time...
899 Posts
Very awesome, John.

Back in 2002, it was awesome to finally meet and fish with you (after knowing you "online" for years and even bumping into you twice in person - Rockland Show in February and then Mahopac in June). Even though we spent only a few minutes on the water on Noel's boat on Keuka Lake, you really gave us both a real eye-opening lesson with the Slider worm - a lesson that both Noel and I have not come even close to forgetting.

I hope that I get a chance to spend some time on the water with you again here in 2004, buddy.

Tight Lines...

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Reservation please

OK Doc, I'll do my part. Would love to get a slider lesson from the "Tyrant" I'll see if I can free up a wednesday sometime and get together.
Tim

1 - 6 of 6 Posts