The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

My name is Phil I reside in Canada just outside The Capital Ottawa. I fish bass tourneys and one Bass series. I’m Pro Staff for the Zipper worm company and Case Plastics… the home of the WACKY TOOL As much as I love Bass, I fish for all fresh water species(see Photo Album), Muskie and Northern Pike are among my favorite. My buddies and I make the trip to Lake St. Clair every fall to do battle with their famous spotted skies, The place is a Muskie factory… if you want to have multi fish days… give this place a try. I make several trips to Lake Erie for monster Small mouth Bass and of course their Jumbo Perch. In the winter we don’t but the boats away we head to the lower Niagara River to do battle with Brown trout ,Lakers and Rainbows. If I can help anyone out that want to fish this side of the boarder… drop me A line I’ll help out the best I can. Thanks for having Me.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome every one........... KUNKER18... I'll be glad to help any time ......Zipper what is your favorite?? I might be able to help out on them :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.