The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
5,446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike,

You have out done yourself. The site has never looked better. Every time I log in there seems to be another improvement in the design and features of NYBASS.
Keep up the good (scratch that) EXCELLENT work.

·
Administrator
21,721 Posts
Mike and I were discussing this yesterday at my office....it has become exciting again....fresh looking.....

now that we have full control!

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
thanks leigh...it's still evolving as we speak... the News section has been restored with scottE managing that...and the Writer's Cove is easier to access now so anyone can enjoy the articles written by earthworm and friends(although i still have to unzip the wormhole)... NYBTV and the rest of the site will be getting a facelift too... and the top navigation bar on the forums has been expanded....i'm also waiting to hear from bass pro shops as sponsor, so there's more to come!

·
Urban Angler
425 Posts
ad/sponsor link suggestion

Hi Mike and John,

I have a suggestion for the links to advertisers. My thought and suggestion is that a NEW window should open when you click on a link to the sponsor. This way people can stay on the NY BASS forum. This would help tremendously when an angler is following a thread about tackle and someone mentions a particular brand carried by a sponsor. He can still follow the recommendations on the thread as he/she shops.

Just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.