The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all i started out fishing the lakes of the lakes of the hudson valley then i graduated to fishing salt now with a marriage looming over me i can only fish the lakes again and im finding it really hard to make the transition

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Welcome to the nybass community and congrats on the upcoming nuptials . Get all the fishing in that time will allow before the wedding . If at all possible include a fishing outing in as or along with your bachelor party because just as that will be your last day a single man it will also be for a while your last day a fishing man . Marriage is a fishing killer until your wife tires of you or you are savy enough to get her to suggest you take up a hobby .

WARNING
If you show too much fun once back at it, in time she will ruin it by wanting to join you or complain you are doing it too much . Until then you'll never fish again my friend .

Ok , all kid'n aside , you may find your wife a fishing partner as much a life partner , if not, try a routine to get out early on Saturdays and make time for her when you get back or you can kiss Sunday football off as well.

Welcome and all the best to you off the water until you get a chance to get back on .

·
Life is good !
3,757 Posts
Don't charge your fishing stuff on credit card...you don't want a paper trail.
If you post a pic of your catch ...please smile show your having fun .
Coming from the Hudson Valley which is NY..... hope your a Bills fan

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Welcome. Chuck I take care of the bills ; )

Have you thought about getting an fishing kayak? This area is perfect for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.