The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

My name is Chuck, I'm 36 and have been a fisherman for the most part of my life. I go out as often as I can around our great state, mostly hitting the waters of Western New York, from Lake Ontario to the Allegheny Reservoir and everything in between. I am mostly a shore-bound angler as I do not have a boat, although I do have an inflatable that I am modifying with a hard floor among other things. I fish for not only bass, but for various species found in the area. Hope to meet some pretty cool people around here and post some pics of my fishing trips. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Lookin forward to sharing some fishing stories, pics, and techniques with you all, and even learning a few new ones from you guys.
Welcome to the site Chuck.
my bro's wife is from Elicottville up there. a few other NYBasser's from that Buffalo as well. look forward to your reports.
klunker18, that's actually pretty cool because my family owns land down in Great Valley, NY, just south of Ellicottville. Been going there for years, ever since I was little. We have a section of Great Valley Creek on our property, and I'm always fishing for the resident Brook Trout and Rainbow Trout back there, although I haven't caught many Rainbows back there lately. Here's a couple pics of some Brookies from back there and of the creek itself:

Ok, I'll leave it at that for now LOL. I have tons of pics to share with you guys from all over WNY, from King Salmon to big Largemouth Bass. I am a pretty strict CnR fisherman, only occasionally do I keep a couple to eat, which is another reason why I take so many pics when fishing. To really preserve the moment and the catch, knowing that it is out there to fight me again. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts