The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the season a wash due to the weed removal program? I am on site 17 which was already tough fishing. Any tips?
Is the season a wash due to the weed removal program? I am on site 17 which was already tough fishing. Any tips?
Those the fish from your channel? Subscribed!
Got me a 7.5 pounder but was bank fishing.

Also got a bunch of 3 lb fish this spring.
Gesture Fish Fisherman Sky Fishing

·
Registered
19 Posts
Three trips in May so far, fishing is great, best numbers in years, LOTS of pickerel, 1:1 ratio w bass, concerned picks are going to hurt bass population. Lots more shoreline structure as well, thanks to Mr Beaver.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Three trips in May so far, fishing is great, best numbers in years, LOTS of pickerel, 1:1 ratio w bass, concerned picks are going to hurt bass population. Lots more shoreline structure as well, thanks to Mr Beaver.
What site are you fishing off of? What lures? Am I wasting my time not bringing my sonar?

I got skunked after 5 hours on Sunday in my usual spots although site 17 overall hasn't been the most productive

1 - 10 of 10 Posts