The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be parking a boat on this reservoir come this March. Anyone familiar with this body of water I'd love to know what the deal is.... Any info is appreciated. I can't wait to get out there

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I'll be parking a boat on this reservoir come this March. Anyone familiar with this body of water I'd love to know what the deal is.... Any info is appreciated. I can't wait to get out there
I have a boat on Neversink, the lake is clear and rocky. This water is dominated by smallmouth, brown trout and the occasional landlocked salmon. You won't find much vegetation and sometimes the water fluctuations make getting the boat in and out nearly impossible. The DEP police have a much stronger presence here than EOH(which is a good thing), always be prepared with you license and access permit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info good to know. The place looks beautiful and I'm pretty sure I've chosen which spot I'm gonna leave my boat. Hope to get some nice small jaws. I got 2 boats on NC gotta have papers right when ur on the water as much as I am

1 - 3 of 3 Posts