The New York Bass Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
I just found out about this thread today and thought it would be a great opportunity to find out some things I need help with. I could either fish the Muscoot Reservoir or the Amawalk Reservoir, I like the fishing spots at amawalk but the fish don;t bite like they do at muscoot, if anyone knows any good spots for shoreline fishing on Muscoot and/or Amawalk, please post them here.
Thanks.

·
Administrator
11,533 Posts
Summertime is tough from shore anywhere. And if you post "Good" spot on the internet you will have a LOT of company very quick!
Get a boat and get off shore or get friendly with someone with a boat.

·
Let the fish be with you
13,842 Posts
Ok thank you, and do you think if i fish off an abandoned bridge where its deep underneath, i might get something?
Yes, You will get a summons for fishing off an abandoned Bridge, like Plum Brook Bridge. With a name like BigMeals your not going to get much advice on a forum that preaches Catch & Release. Your in the right church, but in the wrong pew.:laugh:

·
Administrator
21,701 Posts
there are only so many "spots" that you CAN fish from shore..the "spots" are simply nothing more than cleared out areas because people frequent them....

there are probably innumerable better "spots" that can't be accessed when fishing from shore....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.